Pet Melatonin for Dogs (4 oz)

Pet Wellbeing SKU: PW3039-4


Shipping calculated at checkout

Available Now!

Pet Melatonin for Dogs

Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced in the pineal gland of dogs (and other animals). It plays a large role in regulating sleep patterns. It also has a role in the regulation of cortisol production, a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands in response to stress. In dogs, melatonin supplementation has been shown to target the adrenal glands and the amount of cortisol they make by inhibiting certain enzymes needed to produce cortisol. A consistent level of melatonin in the body can help support balanced cortisol output by the adrenal glands. In turn, this may support normal urination and thirst, normal hair growth and coat quality, and normal appetite and weight.

Pet Melatonin is in a convenient liquid format that makes it easy to administer to dogs in the correct amount, unlike capsules or tablets. It is synthetically derived and not extracted from the pineal glands of pigs. A synthetic melatonin ensures safety from viruses or other microbes that may be present in animal tissue.


  • Supports adrenal gland balance including cortisol production
  • Healthy coat and hair growth
  • Normal appetite and urination
  • Also helps with anxiety and normal sleep patterns

Directions For Use

Weight Feeding
10 lb and under 0.25 ml
11 - 25 lb. 0.50 ml
26 -100 lb. 1.0 ml
100+ lb. 1.0 - 2.0 ml 

Shake well. Does not require refrigeration.


Melatonin (synthetic)... 3 mg per ml

Inactive Ingredients

Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.


  • If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
  • Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
  • Do not administer to pets under one year of age.
  • May cause drowsiness after administration.
  • An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
  • Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
No reviews