If you’re working in an animal setting where you need to keep surfaces and equipment clean and disinfected, then Trifectant Surface Disinfectant is ideal.
This broad-spectrum, antimicrobial disinfectant contains potassium peroxymonosulfate and sodium chloride to help protect against a broad range of pathogenic microorganisms including parvovirus, E. coli, herpes virus, salmonella, ringworm, kennel cough and pink eye.
Once made up in warm water, Trifectant sanitizing solution is a broad-spectrum, one-step disinfectant and cleaning agent that makes the cleaning of surfaces easy and quick, leaving you more time to get on with caring for your animals.
Includes tablets that can be made into a disinfecting spray for easy cleaning of smaller areas and ideal for travel.
Our pre-measured disinfectant tablets are easily dissolved in water - simply add two tablets to a 32oz spray bottle.
Once made up, Trifectant cleaning solution will stay stable for seven days and can be used whenever or wherever you need to clean or sanitize surfaces or equipment.
Trifectant tablets are small and easy to carry, making them ideal for traveling with horses, dogs or other pets and animals, or for use in kennels, stables or horse stalls.
- Broad-spectrum, easily dissolvable surface disinfectant, effective against bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Tablets can be dissolved & made into spray for small areas; powder & tub designed for large surfaces
- Disinfectant & sterilizer for quick, on the spot cleaning & sanitizing in healthcare environments
- Use as a surface & equipment cleaner & sanitizer in veterinary clinics and pet grooming centers
- Dissolves fast in water, making it ideal for immediate use; stays stable for 7 days
Directions for Use
APPLICATIONS: For cleaning and disinfecting all hard non-porous surfaces equipment utensils and instruments in Veterinary practices kennels stables catteries etc.
Active Ingredients: Potassium peroxymonosulfate 21.41%, Sodium chloride 1.50%, Equivalent to 9.75% Available Chlorine