Provides effective treatment and control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis in horses.
All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program with particular attention being paid to mares, foals, and yearlings. Foals should be treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age, and routine treatment repeated as appropriate. Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet your specific needs.
- Removes worms and bots from horses with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb body weight
- Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight
- Apple Flavored
Directions for Use
- While holding plunger, turn the ring on the plunger to the right and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
Ivermectin .......... 1.87%