Veterinus Derma GeL is an isotonic hydrogel made of high-molecular-weight polymers that promotes wound healing in all animal species: horses, dogs, cats, livestock, birds, reptiles and exotics. Veterinus Derma GeL ensures: accelerated healing, moist environment, soothing effect and a protective layer (no secondary dressing or bandage required). The unrivaled efficacy of this combination drastically reduces the healing time by 60% leading to fewer product applications.
Veterinus Derma GeL provides a unique moist environment acting as a growth medium ensuring exponential cell multiplication and fast wound contraction rate. Veterinus Derma GeL has the ability to replicate undamaged skin, minimizing scarring and allowing fast hair regrowth in the original color (no proud-flesh and no hair discoloration on re-growth).
Veterinus Derma GeL is useful for: Large areas, deep open wounds, accidental or surgical lesions (either under a bandage or uncovered). Ideal when the location of the wound doesn't allow suturing or bandaging.
Non-toxic, Non-mutagenic, Non-sensitizing, Non-doping, Non-steroid. Safe to use during competition, gestation, when licked.
- Highly effective in hydrating wound surfaces and liquefying necrotic tissue on the wound surface.
- Non-adherent and can be removed without trauma to the wound bed.
- Soothing effect promotes patient acceptance.
- Helps provide and maintain a moist wound environment by increasing moisture content. Hydrogels have the ability to help clean and debride necrotic tissue.
- 2 in 1 Intensive Skin Care + Protective Barrier Effect
- Ensures a uniform porous barrier of protection against bacterial attack and foreign contaminants while maintaining skin moisture
- Isotonic animal skin care spray is useful for fractious animals or wounds that are in a location of high mobility
- A hands-free application makes it suited for animal owners that are anxious about applying the gel to a wound
- Promotes hair regrowth of the original color in the affected area. Offers no excessive tissue granulation (proud flesh)
- No bandaging is required with this horse skin care spray for convenience
- Non-toxic and non-irritating. It is safe for use on competition animals.
- Offers a bacterial barrier and thermal insulation with no bandage required
- Bacteriostatic and bactericidal, controlling infection
Directions for Use
- Flush wound with saline solution or warm water once a day.
- Apply Derma GeL 2-3 times daily on large or open wounds.
- Spray Derma GeL 3-4 times daily on superficial wounds or stitches.
- Repeat until desired results are achieved.
Water, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbus (Pyrus Sorbus) Extract, Glycerin, Hydrocotyle (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Carbomer, Sweet Marjoram (Origanum Majorana) Extract, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Extract, Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Extract.