VetriScience Cell Advance™ 440 is an advanced formula that includes 23 powerful antioxidants otherwise known as free radical scavengers. Vitamins A, C, E and B6 support the immune system and protect against unwanted free radical damage. Vitamin B6 is provided in two forms: one in an active form for amino acid metabolism and one in a form appropriate for animals with reduced B6 levels. Coenzyme Q10 is a necessary co-factor for ATP production and immune system support. Enteric coated amino acids l-cysteine, l-lysine, methionine and l-glutathione support antibody production, cellular respiration and antioxidant activity. Enteric coating allows each ingredient to be utilized where it is needed most.
Cell Advance™ 440 also includes minerals. Magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc support normal detoxification and enzyme production and utilization. The inclusion of the enzyme catalase supports cellular respiration and deactivates hydrogen peroxide. SOD, or Super Oxide Dismutase, is an enzyme that rids the body of free radicals.
Cell Advance™ also includes bioflavonoids like quercetin, rutin and hesperidin to support vascular and connective tissue health while maintaining healthy collagen levels. Our easy to administer capsules support the immune system at the cellular level and protect the cell structure from free radical damage.
- Advanced antioxidant formula for cats and dogs which provides 23 powerful antioxidants/free radical scavengers at levels designed to work with any program on which the animal might currently be
- Contains vitamins A, C, E and B6 to support the immune system and protect against free radical damage
- The inclusion of enteric coated amino acids l-cysteine, l-lysine, methionine and l-glutathione support antibody production, cellular respiration and antioxidant activity
- Cell Advance also includes bioflavonoids like quercetin, rutin and hesperidin to support vascular and connective tissue health, maintain healthy collagen levels and protect cell structures from free radical damage
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with pets who need the extra immune support
Directions for Use
Give 1 capsule daily, per 10 lbs of body weight. If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 125 mg, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 37.5 IU Methionine (Enteric Coated) 12.5 mg, L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 12.5 mg, L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated) 12.5 mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 16 mg, Beta-Carotene 1,875 IU L-Lysine HCl 6.25 mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 5 mg, Hesperidin 5 mg, Rutin 5 mg, Catalase (Enteric Coated) 10 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) 3.75 mg, Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1,250 IU Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated) 2.75 mg, Quercetin 2.5 mg, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 1.25 mg, Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 1.25 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 0.25 mg, Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.0625 mg, Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 0.0125 mg, Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 0.0063 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Vegetarian Leucine.