Advita CritterCups Probiotic Treats are a highly palatable supplement for use as a daily treat or can be used to administer tablet and capsule medications in dogs and cats. The supplement is formulated to provide a stabilized source of direct-fed microbes to maintain appetite, digestion and overall health.
- Contains four different live, active cultures and inulin as a prebiotic
- Helps maintain natural immunity
- An aid to administer medications
- A daily probiotic supplement to maintain appetite and digestion
- Before and after veterinary procedures, such as surgery, antibiotic therapy, deworming and more
Directions for Use
Feed one Advita CritterCups Probiotic Treat daily to your dog when being used as a daily probiotic nutritional supplement. When being used as a medication masking treat as well as a probiotic nutritional supplement, up to three treats a day can be given.
Insert tablet or capsule inside Advita CritterCups Probiotic Treats tube. Close the treat by pinching both sides of the tube treat using your fingers and offer it to your pet.
Provide access to fresh water at all times. For veterinary use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
ANALYSIS (Per Advita CritterCups Probiotic Treat):
- Crude Protein min: 8%
- Crude Fat min: 5%
- Crude Fiber max: 2%
- Moisture max: 17%
- Total Microorganisms† (min): 2 x108 CFU*/treat
Microorganisms: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei and Bacillus coagulans.
*Colony Forming Units
Recommended for the Advita CritterCups 3-in-1 Probiotic, Treat & Pill Masking for Large Dogs Chicken Flavor (30 Count)