Cosequin for Cats combines glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate for joint support. Cosequin for Cats is available in a convenient capsule. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
▼Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Joint Health Support for Cats: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, is formulated to help support healthy joints in cats. Contains glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate
- Easy to Serve: Cosequin joint health supplements come in easy to administer capsules and are also available in soft chews for cats of all sizes
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality, cat joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Directions for Use
||Initial Period (4-6 weeks) Daily Feeding
|Under 10 lbs
||1 capsule sprinkled on food
|Over 10 lbs
2 capsules sprinkled on food
Economical Long Term Maintenance-
Once desired response is obtained, capsules may be given every other day for maintenance. Number of capsules given may be increased at any time depending on your cat's needs.
Active Ingredients (per capsule)
| Glucosamine Hydrochloride
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate