CrossBlock II Kills Adult Fleas & Ticks for Large Cats over 9 lbs
CrossBlock II for Cats is a topical flea treatment for cats that kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae. It contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, and start killing fleas within 2 hours and continues to work for 1 full month of protection. CrossBlock also prevents re-infestation of fleas by breaking the life cycle and preventing fleas from reproducing. Waterproof formula with easy open, individual dose applicators. For cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older weighing at least 2 lbs
- Kills adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation on cats.
- Kills re-infestation fleas within 2 hours.
- Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adult fleas.
- Waterproof after application.
- Effective for one month.
Directions For Use
- The cat should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
- Part the hair down to the level of the skin, and slowly apply the product at the base of the cat's head until the applicator is completely empty. Avoid superficial application to the cat's hair.
- Do not get the product in the cat's eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. Salivation may occur if the cat ingests the product immediately after treatment. Do not use more than one tube on cats greater than 9 lbs.
- Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.
- Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.