Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics, 25 lbs
Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics are appealing to pets for ease of use. The gel or granule chicken-flavored probiotics for dogs or cats contain live (viable) and natural microorganisms. These products are safe for dogs and cats of any age and life stage.
- For dogs and cats
- Strengthens immune systems
- Helps to manage loose stool
- Removes harmful bacteria from GI
- Doc Roy's® GI SYNBIOTICS contains live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms to maintain a healthy microbial balance in the dog's or cat's GI tract
- May be safely used in dogs and cats of all ages and stages
- Contains BgMOS®, a unique ingredient to support the growth of good bacteria and help remove bad bacteria from the GI tract
- Recommended to minimize the potential for diarrhea and strengthen the dog's or cat's immune system
Administer 1 scoop (3.5 grams) daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals under 35 lb. Administer 2 scoops daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals over 35 lb
Each 3.5 gram scoop of Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics Granules contains:
- 1 billion (1 x 109) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.875 grams of BgMOS®
** Colony Forming Units
Hydrolyzed Brewers Dried Yeast, Yeast Culture, Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Garlic and Sodium Silico Aluminate.