Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics, 25 lbs
Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics are appealing to pets for ease of use. The gel or granule chicken-flavored probiotics for dogs or cats contain live (viable) and natural microorganisms. These products are safe for dogs and cats of any age and life stage.
- For dogs and cats
- Strengthens immune systems
- Helps to manage loose stool
- Removes harmful bacteria from GI
- Doc Roy's® GI SYNBIOTICS contains live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms to maintain a healthy microbial balance in the dog's or cat's GI tract
- May be safely used in dogs and cats of all ages and stages
- Contains BgMOS®, a unique ingredient to support the growth of good bacteria and help remove bad bacteria from the GI tract
- Recommended to minimize the potential for diarrhea and strengthen the dog's or cat's immune system
Administer 1 scoop (3.5 grams) daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals under 35 lb. Administer 2 scoops daily on the dog's or cat's food for animals over 35 lb
Each 3.5 gram scoop of Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics Granules contains:
- 1 billion (1 x 109) CFU's** of beneficial viable, naturally-occurring bacteria.
- 0.875 grams of BgMOS®
** Colony Forming Units
Hydrolyzed Brewers Dried Yeast, Yeast Culture, Processed Grain By-Products, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Garlic and Sodium Silico Aluminate.
Recommended for the Doc Roy's GI Synbiotics, 25 lbs