Dyne High Calorie Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Dogs and Puppies, 1 gallon
- Provides liquid calories to support weight gain, provide energy, and promote overall health
- Perfect for growing pups, pregnant or nursing moms, working dogs, or dogs recovering from surgeries and illnesses
- Tasty vanilla flavor dogs love is ideal for even the finickiest of pups
- Can be used to wet kibble, as a wet food mix in, or given in syringe or bowl
- Convenient way to add calories and combat dehydration when mixed with water
Directions for Use
Please see the following guide for specific feeding instructions for body weight of animal. Shake well. May be fed directly or poured over food. Clean, free-choice water should be available at all times.
- 3 tsp (15mL) = 1 tbs (15mL)
- 2 tbs (30mL) = 1 ounce (30mL)
Weaned puppies: ¼ teaspoon per pound of body weight once daily.
Adult dogs: Feed amount twice daily. 5-10 lbs: 1½ tsp (½ tbs), 11-20 lbs: 0.5 fluid oz (1 tbs), 21-30 lbs: 1 fluid oz (2 tbs), 31-40 lb: 1.5 fluid oz (3 tbs), 41-50 lbs: 2 fluid oz (4 tbs), Over 51 lbs: 2.5 fluid oz (5 tbs).
Warning: Do not feed to cats.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Soybean oil, sugar, water, glycerin, dried skimmed milk, polysorbate 80, dried egg whites, propylene glycol, artificial vanilla flavor, pectin citrus, gum arabic, ascorbic acid (preservative) sodium benzoate (preservative), vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, FD&C Yellow 5, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement.