Sometimes our furry friends need a little extra nutritional help. This includes cats who are:
- Fussy eaters
- Particularly active
- Rapidly growing
- Feeling under the weather
Vetoquinol Felovite II nutritional supplement for cats is a highly palatable gel enriched with vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids. Formulated in an easy to administer paste, one serving a day supports the general health and wellbeing of your cat. Felovite II includes Taurine, an important amino acid that works to support the normal health of the eyes, mouth, coat, digestive system and immunity.
Taurine is an amino acid - one of the essential building blocks of protein. It's required to support the health and normal functioning of the eyes, mouth, coat, digestive system and immunity.
Many animals can manufacture enough taurine to meet their requirements, but cats have a limited ability to do this.
Therefore, it's essential that cats get this important nutrient from their diet on a regular basis.
- Nutritional supplement for cats fortified with taurine to support normal eye, teeth & hair health
- With an irresistible fish flavor that makes administering easy and pleasing for you and your cat
- Simply place a small amount of our vitamin paste for cats on kitty's nose or paw for them to enjoy
- Support your cat's health with essential vitamins, minerals & omega 3 in a nutrient-rich paste
- This nutritional gel for cats is used & recommended by veterinarians for cats & kittens of all ages
Directions for Use
To acquaint your cat or kitten with the flavor, place a small amount of gel on its nose or in its mouth.
- Adult Cats: 1 level teaspoon daily.
- Kittens: 1/2 level teaspoon daily.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Glucose, Malt Syrup, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate (source of Calcium and Phosphorus), Fish Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cane Molasses, Water, Condensed Fish Solubles (a source of fish flavor), Taurine, Choline Bitartrate, Sodium Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, All-rac-a-tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Supplement), Sodium Propionate (a preservative), Ferrous Sulfate Heptahydrate, Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate (source of Vitamin B2)
4,230 kcal/kg, 25 kcal/teaspoon