MalAcetic Ultra Spray Conditioner is an easy-to-use spray conditioner which is indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, whitening and degreasing.
For support of healthy skin for animals with bacterial and/or fungal skin conditions. Hydrocortisone helps promote relief for itchy skin. Ceramide complex aids in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- Formulated for use on dogs, cats and horses
- Exclusive, patented acetic and boric acid formula plus hydrocortisone and ceramide complex
- Anti-pruritic properties
Directions for Use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. For dry application- apply directly to skin and haircoat and allow to dry. For wet application on or after shampooing- remove excess moisture and apply directly to skin and haircoat. Use as often as desired or as directed by veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: 2% acetic acid, 1% boric acid, 1% hydrocortisone, 0.15% ketoconazole, and ceramide complex. Also contains glycerin, polysorbate, and fragrance.
Patented acetic and boric acid based formulation provides these benefits:
- Cleansing, drying, and acidifying
- Degreasing and deodorizing
- Balances skin surface pH making it unfavorable for the overgrowth of fungus/yeast
- Ceruminolytic, keratolytic, keratoplastic, and astringent actions
- The acetic/boric acid combination has a synergy giving it cidal activity.
Hydrocortisone provides anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory properties. Ketoconazole provides antifungal properties. Ceramide complex aids in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry damaged skin.