Ocu-GLO PB Vision Supplement Canine and Mature Feline
Ocu-GLO® Vision Supplement in Powder Blend for Dogs and Cats is a blend of different antioxidants that complement traditional therapy for eye health. This supplement is formulated to protect vital cells in the eye against free radical damage, to support normal cellular health and function. Ocu-GLO® Powder Blend includes Grape Seed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and also Astaxanthin and Rutin for enhanced antioxidant support. Powder Blend Capsules are a great choice for pets with sensitive GI tracts, and can be given to mature cats that weigh 5+ lbs without a history of liver disease. Ocu-GLO® Powder Blend is safe for perioperative use and are much easier to mix - just open the capsule and sprinkle.
- Specifically formulated to support canine and feline eyes.
- Formed into a convenient chew.
- Ocu-GLO's Powder Blend capsules are easy to open and sprinkle over your dog's food for fuss-free administration.
- Formulated by veterinary ophthalmologists to support your pal's eye health.
- Features GLO, an exclusive blend of grape seed extract, lutein and omega-3 fatty acids, to promote healthy vision.
- Optimal for pets with sensitive GI tracts.
- Includes astaxanthin for added antioxidant support.
Dicections For Use
For dogs & Cats:
- 10 lbs.
|1 - 10 lbs.
|11 - 30 lbs.
Open capsule for easier administration and give at mealtime. If daily suggested use is more than one capsule, divide up to give during multiple meals. Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Active Ingredients Per 1 chewable:
GLO® Proprietary Blend
(Grape Seed Extract, Lutein Extract, Omega 3 EPA/DHA)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
|Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)
|Vitamin B-3 (Niacin)
|Vitamin B-5 (Calcium-D-Pantothenate)
|Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine HCI)
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI)
|Vitamin B-9 (Folic Acid)
|Vitamin B-7 (Biotin)
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Hull Concentrate.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.