Pet Honesty Allergy Support - Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs
Pet Honesty’s Allergy Support Soft Chews in salmon flavor are the tastiest and easiest way to help support a healthy and normal immune system and histamine response in your dog. These vet-recommended soft chews are made with natural ingredients and help improve occasional environmental, food, skin and seasonal allergies in your dog. With a tasty chew containing bovine colostrum for dogs, you can help support a normal histamine response in your canine friend to help improve allergies. Whether you want to support your dog’s GI tract or help support his immune function, adding our Allergy Support Soft Chews can help in a number of ways.
Thousands of dogs experiencing allergic reactions, itchy skin, watery eyes, sneezing, excessive scratching or paw licking, have benefitted from our allergy soft chews featuring colostrum organic mushrooms, probiotics and turmeric. To help improve occasional and seasonal allergies, getting your canine’s gastrointestinal tract healthy (with probiotics) and supporting the growth of good bacteria is one of the easiest ways to help her live a long and healthy life.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy gut
- Helps support dogs with seasonal allergies
- Helps maintain normal histamine level
- Supports skin health
- Soothes skin-related issues associated with seasonal allergies
Directions For Use
|25 lbs. or less
|Feed 1 snack per day
|26 - 75 lbs.
|Feed 2 snacks per day
|75 lbs. or more
|Feed 3 snacks per day
Carrot, Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavor (from Oregano, Plums, Flaxseed), Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Rosemary Extract, Salmon, Sunflower Lecithin, Sweet Potato.
|Organic Turmeric Root
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
|Organic Mushroom Blend
|Apple Cider Vinegar
|400 million CFU
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- May be GI irritant; Do not use in high doses with anticoagulant drugs or patients with stomach ulcers. Not to be used with blood thinners.