Precise Test Strips For Rescue Concentrate and Intervention Concentrate
Precise AHP 4.25% test strips are designed to confidently test the dilutions of Rescue Concentrate at a 1:16, 1:32, 1:64 and 1:128 dilution using the color block system on the test strip label. Precise test strips provide improved accuracy for testing allowing customers to feel confident they have reached the desired claim dilution. They can also be used to ensure the appropriate dilution rate is still present during the 90 day re-use period.
- Test the dilutions of Rescue Concentrate
- Helps ensure appropriate dilution rate
- 50 test strips
Directions for Use
1. Dip the padded end of the Indicator Test Strips into the diluted
solution and remove after one second. Ensure the end of the
Indicator Test Strip is entirely submerged into liquid solution.
2. Do not shake the test strip. Once removed, hold the strip
horizontally and start the timer.
3. Match the Indicator Test Strip to one of the following color
blocks between 50 and 55 seconds to verify the dilution rate.