Rescue Disinfectant Cleanser & Deodorizer Ready-to-Use
Rescue Ready to Use Disinfectant (previously called Accel) is a disinfecting, germicidal, deodorant, single-step cleaner. It is made for cleaning and disinfecting hard, non-porous surfaces in veterinary settings, including animal housing or grooming facilities, kennels, pet stores, clinics, and small animal facilities. It rapidly removes dirt, grime, blood, mold stains, laboratory stains, and more. The 32-ounce bottle does not come with a sprayer.
- Used by Vets, Loved by Pets - Kill pathogens in as little as 60 seconds with Rescue. Prevents outbreaks and kills a broad-spectrum of pathogens - including canine parvovirus
- Gentle on users, animals and equipment. Rescue is OSHA-compliant, requires no dilution, is a non-irritant with the lowest possible EPA toxicity rating. Does not require use of PPE.
- Recognize the benefits of a Fear-Free facility with America's Veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker. Help your facility become a favorite destination for dogs, cats and pet owners. Rescue works to remove fear pheramones which helps reduce stress in pets.
- Disinfection is prevention - save time with rapid contact times and an all in one step disinfectant and cleaner.
- Perfect for kennels, cages, litter boxes, floors. Rescue is made with Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide and does not contain bleach or alcohol.
Directions For Use
Rescue™ Ready to Use removes tough soils—dirt, grime, mold, mildew, blood, urine and fecal matter. Larger volume formats are available for more cost-effective use and can easily be decanted into smaller spray bottles.
Hydrogen Peroxide 0.5%