Standard Process Canine Immune System Support
The immune system is a complex array of cells that are found throughout the body. Immune cells are designed to work in conjunction with other cells to provide a defense against unwanted invaders. The complexity of the immune system requires a multidimensional approach of nutritional factors. The nutritional support of the immune system is directed at facilitating normal function and is not intended to be suppressive or stimulating.
- Provides nutritional and biochemical support for healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Suitable For Dogs.
- Provides antioxidant support.
- Available in 110g bottle.
- Supports immune cell health.
- Supports endocrine health.
- Supports healthy inflammatory processes.
- Beneficial for dogs responding to common environmental challenges.
Directions For Use
- For use in dogs.
- Administer orally. Best if given with food. Includes 1/2 tsp. or 1/8 tsp. scoop.
||1/8 teaspoon 1x per day
||1/8 teaspoon 2x per day
||1/4 teaspoon 2x per day
||1/2 teaspoon 2x per day
||3/4 teaspoon 2x per day
||1 teaspoon 2x per day
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Dried yeast fermentate (EpiCor®) 33 mg, Zinc (from Zn amino acid (rice) chelate) 1mg, Vitamin E (Sunflower oil) 0.3 mg, Iodine (Kelp) 0.03 mg. Proprietary Blend: 202 mg: Bovine spleen, bovine spleen PMG™ extract, bovine thymus PMG™ extract, bovine thymus Cytosol™ extract, nutritional yeast, black currant (seed) oil, ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, and eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus).
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.