VetriScience Cell Advance™ 880 is an advanced formula features powerful antioxidants otherwise known as free radical scavengers. Vitamins A, C, E and B6 support the immune system and protect against unwanted free radical damage. Vitamin B6 is provided in two forms: one in an active form for amino acid metabolism and one in a form appropriate for animals with reduced B6 levels. Coenzyme Q10 is a necessary co-factor for ATP production and immune system support. Enteric coated amino acids l-cysteine, l-lysine, methionine and l-glutathione support antibody production, cellular respiration and antioxidant activity. Enteric coating allows each ingredient to be utilized where it is needed most.
Cell Advance™ 880 also includes minerals such as magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc to support normal detoxification and enzyme production and utilization. The inclusion of the enzyme catalase supports cellular respiration and deactivates hydrogen peroxide. SOD, or Super Oxide Dismutase, is an enzyme that rids the body of free radicals.
Cell Advance™ includes bioflavonoids like quercetin, rutin and hesperidin to support vascular and connective tissue health while maintaining healthy collagen levels. These easy to administer capsules support the immune system at the cellular level and protect against oxidation.
- Veterinarian approved antioxidant support for canine immune health with cell advance 880
- Includes free radical scavengers vitamins A, C, E and B6 to support the immune system and protect against free radical damage
- Provides 23 powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers at levels that are designed to work with any program the animal may be on
- Maintains healthy collagen levels and protects cell structures from free radical damage
- Rich in vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, and bioflavonoids to provide whole health benefits as well as support vascular and connective tissue health
Directions for Use
Give 1 capsule daily, per 20 lbs of body weight. If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg, D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 75 IU Methioine (Enteric Coated) 25 mg, L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 25 mg, L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated) 25 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 18.75 mg, Beta Carotene 5,250 IU L-Lysine Hci 12.5 mg, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 10 mg, Hesperidin 10 mg, Rutin 10 mg, Catalase (Enteric Coated) 10 mg, Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) 7.5 mg, Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1,000 IU Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated) 5 mg, Quercetin 5 mg, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 2.5 mg, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 2.5 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 0.5 mg, Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.125 mg, Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 0.025 mg, Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 0.0125 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Vegetarian Leucine.