Denosyl contains SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine), 30 Tablets
to help support the liver health of cats and dogs and may support brain health in dogs. It is available in enteric-coated tablets for both dogs and cats. Denosyl Liver Health Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Liver Support: Denosyl features s-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) to support the liver by increasing levels of glutathione, an important antioxidant for liver health and the liver's main detoxifier
- Bioavailability: The SAMe in Denosyl has been proven to be bioavailable, meaning it enters your pet's bloodstream to help support the liver
- Cognitive Support: Research has shown that SAMe may also support cognitive function in dogs and act as a neuroprotector
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
For Small Dogs & Cats (90 mg)
|Number of Tablets Per Day
|For dogs up to 12 lbs
|1 tablet per day
|For cats up to 12 lbs
|1 tablet per day
|For cats over 12 lbs
|1 tablet twice daily
Tablets should be given on an empty stomach for optimal absorption. They may be given at least two hours after a meal or one hour before a meal.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep tablets in original blister pack until used. Tablets are sensitive to moisture and extreme heat and should not be split or crumbled.