Dasuquin for Small/Medium Dogs Chewable Tablets
is a premium joint health supplement that contains a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) to help support your pet’s joints. In fact, research has shown that the combination of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and ASU works better than glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate alone! Dasuquin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
Source: Among veterinary brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Joint Health Support for Small/Medium Dogs: Dasuquin, the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand, combines the synergistic benefits of avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help support healthy joints. For dogs under 60 lbs.
- Easy to Serve: Dasuquin joint health supplements come in a chewable tablet and are also available in soft chews
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Dasuquin is a high quality, premium dog joint health supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.
| Dog's Weight
|Initial 4-6 Week Period
|Suggested Maintenance Level
|Under 10 lbs
Allow 4-6 weeks initially to note a response, though some dogs may respond sooner. If desired, the number of tablets may then be reduced to a maintenance level. The maintenance level can also be used long-term in healthy dogs to help support their joints. An individual dog’s needs may vary. To provide extra support to the joints, dogs on a maintenance level can be increased to the initial level as needed, e.g., on weekends or other times when they are more active. Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Small to Medium Dogs
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride 99%
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
|Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder
|Boswellia Serrata Extract
|Green Tea Extract
Brewers dried yeast, dextrose, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mixed tocopherols, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, and soy protein isolate.
† Contains up to 10% moisture.
‡ Standardized to contain a minimum of 30% of avocado/ soybean unsaponifiables.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep out of the reach of children.