Corona Multi-Purpose Ointment For Horse
Corona Multi-Purpose Ointment provides a favorable environment for the rapid healing of cuts, abrasion, sores, etc., with minimal scaring. Clinical tests, conducted at leading veterinary college, have demonstrated Corona’s effectiveness in the healing of minor wounds. Corona Multi-Purpose ointment contains 30% Lanolin. Lanolin, the natural, protective oil of wool, has unique characteristics that make it a superior base for fine skin and pharmaceutical creams. Lanolin's ability to attract moisture and allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin makes it the best foundation available for skin, hair, and hoof care products.
- Voted the horse wound care treatment of choice by Horse Journal
- Helps promote healing of minor wounds
- Thick lanolin-based formula helps soothe irritated skin and prevents drying and cracking
- Creates an excellent barrier against insects, moisture and dirt
- The thick ointment stays in place and provides continuous wound protection
- Unlike other wound treatments, Corona can be safely applied with no gloves
Directions for Use
For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
Lanolin USP 30%
Beeswax (Yellow Wax), Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin+IPBC, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Methyl Salicylate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
If conditions persist or become worse, or in case of deep wounds, or serious burns, consult your veterinarian.