Dechra MalAcetic HC Wipes are convenient wet wipes which are indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic, and barrier repair.
For support of healthy skin for animals with bacterial and/or fungal skin conditions especially when pruritus and inflammation are present.
- Patented formula for dogs and cats
- Antimicrobial, antiseborrheic, and anti-inflammatory
- Medicated pad that is convenient to use and apply
- Cools, relieves and dries irritated skin
- Contains ceramide complex and hydrocortisone
Directions for Use
Apply to the affected area as directed by your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients: 1% acetic acid, 1% boric acid, 1% hydrocortisone, and ceramide complex
Patented acetic and boric acid based formulation provides these benefits:
- Cleansing, drying, and acidifying
- Degreasing and deodorizing
- Balances skin surface pH making it unfavorable for the overgrowth of fungus/yeast
Ceruminolytic, keratolytic, keratoplastic, and astringent actions
The acetic/boric acid combination has a synergy giving it cidal activity.
Hydrocortisone provides anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Ceramide complex aids in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry damaged skin.