Dasuquin® with MSM Soft Chews for Large Dogs
Dasuquin with MSM for Large Dogs helps protect your dog's joint health and support cartilage matrix production through the synergistic action of Glucosamine, low molecular white chondroitin sulfate, MSM, ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and EGCG (green tea extract). These key ingredients work together to inhibit the breakdown of cartilage and keep your pet's joints flexible for years of healthy activity. In a survey of small pet veterinarians who recommend oral joint health supplements, Dasuquin was found to be the #1 most recommended veterinary brand of joint supplements. Trust your pet's joint health to the brand veterinarians prefer.
- Helps support cartilage matrix production
- Helps inhibit cartilage breakdown
- Helps support joint comfort
- MSM is a source of sulfur, a compound used by cartilage
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate support joint mobility
- ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) and EGCG (green tea extract) work in combination with Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to deliver comprehensive joint health support
Directions for Use
| Dog's Weight
||Initial 4-6 Week Period
||Suggested Maintenance Level
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride 99%
|Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate
|Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder
|Boswellia Serrata Extract
|Green Tea Extract
† Contains up to 10% moisture.
‡ Standardized to contain a minimum of 30% of avocado/ soybean unsaponifiables.
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, lecithin, mixed tocopherols (preservative), natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, soy protein isolate, starch, and vegetable oil.