CrossBlock II Kills & Prevents Fleas for Dogs and Puppies 21-55 lbs
CrossBlock II is a topical flea treatment for dogs that kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae. It contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen, and start killing fleas within 2 hours and continues to work for 1 full month of protection. CrossBlock also prevents re-infestation of fleas by breaking the life cycle and preventing fleas from reproducing. Waterproof formula with easy open, individual dose applicators. For dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older weighing at least 3 lbs.
- Kills adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation on cats.
- Kills re-infestation fleas within 2 hours.
- Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adult fleas.
- Waterproof after application.
- Effective for one month.
- Do Not Use On Cats.
Directions For Use
- The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three spots along the dog’s back, from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
- At each spot, part the hair down to the level of the skin and gently squeeze the applicator to apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the dog’s hair.
- Do not apply an excessive amount of solution to any one spot. This could cause the product to run off the dog. Do not get the product in the dog’s eyes or mouth or allow your dog to ingest the product.
- Discard the empty applicator. If empty, place in trash or offer for recycling, if available. If partly filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.