Detox Gold for Cats - Gentle Detoxification & Elimination Support
Based on our original Life Gold formula, Detox Gold was reformulated specifically to support the body's normal systems of detoxification. The natural herbal ingredients in Detox Gold support your cat's channels of elimination to help clear out waste material (i.e., to detoxify). Unhealthy substances can enter the body in food (preservatives and other chemicals), from the environment (herbicides/pesticides in gardens and lawns, or air pollution) and even from the products we use in our homes.
Systems and organs of elimination include the liver, GI tract, lymphatics, lungs, skin, and kidneys. Everyday exposure to toxins in our environments, chemicals in food, or medications are processed by the body and need to be eliminated. The largest organ of detoxification that often isn't considered is the skin. Common sensitivities to foods or environmental conditions may show up on the skin. Detox Gold supports your feline's long-term vitality, especially if he or she experiences sensitivities to foods or environmental substances. You may not even know what your cat is sensitive to. It's not usually easy to figure out.
- Support for the immune system.
- Supports vital systems of detoxification.
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress.
- Promotes long-term health and vitality.
- Suitable For All Breeds Of Dogs.
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica): Sometimes referred to in herbal medicine as a "blood tonic", Nettle is high in minerals, chlorophyll, and contains histamine and Vitamin C. Nettle is used to help support the urinary tract, the lungs, the skin, and provide nutrition through easily-absorbed nutrients.
Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and supporting normal cell regeneration.
Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
Red Clover flowering aerial parts (Trifolium pratense): One of nature's primary "cleansing" herbs for lymphatic support and for maintenance of skin health.
Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): High in mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not for use during pregnancy or nursing.
- May have hypoglycemic effect. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering blood-sugar-lowering drugs.
- Use caution with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.