Life Gold - Trusted Care for Cat Cancer
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for cats when their quality of life has been compromised. More immune system and anti-oxidant protection may be needed at this time. Cats with a suppressed immune system can be more at-risk for the increased effects of oxidative damage. In the later stages of damage, there may be signs such as weight loss, lack of appetite, weakness, unexplained vomiting, abnormal growths or swellings, and many other symptoms depending on the area(s) affected. If you see any of these symptoms or anything else that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using herbs from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs support. Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help to support the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system. Life Gold supports your pet's long-term vitality.
- Supports vital systems of detoxification.
- Helps reduce oxidative stress.
- Supports antioxidant function.
- Promotes long-term health.
- Helps to re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life.
Directions For Use
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): This Asian herb is used extensively for immune support and has been shown to significantly improve quality of life in animal studies.
Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus rubra): High in mucilage, this slightly sweet-tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Administer at least one hour away from any drugs, as absorption of drugs may be slowed if taken together.
- Use caution if administering with immune-suppressing drugs.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.