Nutramax Cosequin Soft Chews for
contain glucosamine hydrochloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). This combination of ingredients help support healthy cartilage.
Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin & coat health and beta glucans for immune health. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Joint Health Support for Senior Dogs: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, contains glucosamine hydrochloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) that helps support healthy cartilage
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Beta Glucans: Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health and beta glucans for immune support
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality, dog joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 600mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 300mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400mg, Yeast Extract (a source of Beta (1,3)/1,6) glucan) 250mg. Total Omega-3's 70mg, EPA 35mg, DHA 20mg. Other Ingredients: Fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), glycerin, green tea extract, mixed tocopherols (preservative), natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, starch, vegetable oil, and yeast extract.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Reseal closure after opening to ensure freshness.