Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Respiratory & Skin Support
Introducing Allerg-Eze, Liver-flavored chewable tablets for dogs that help provide dog allergy relief. Allerg-Eze targets the root cause of allergies, helping to maintain normal respiratory function and health with a potent combination of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. This supplement also supports the immune system and helps your dog’s body combat environmental pollutants. With our veterinarian-approved formula, you can trust that your beloved companion is in good hands.
- Quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids reduce allergic and inflammatory responses by inhibiting the release of antibodies that cause histamine to be released.
- Vitamin C increases the function of many immune cells, including those that destroy invader cells.
- Antioxidant ascorbic acid protects cells from free radicals. It also has antihistamine properties that help relieve the symptoms of dog allergies.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as a free-radical scavenger, protects cell membranes and prevents damage to enzymes.
- Green tea extract contains several active constituents that prevent cell receptors from triggering an allergic response.
- Pantothenic acid is involved in the production of adrenal hormones and antibodies produced by the body’s white blood cells.
- Promotes healthy skin and a glossy coat with DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids.
Directions for Use
- One tablet twice daily per 20 pounds of body weight.
- Continue as needed.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Quercetin, Omega-3 EFA (Fish Oil), Citrus Bioflavinoid, Green Tea Extract, Pantothenic Acid (d Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin E (dl Tocopheryl Acetate).
Dextrose, Liver Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Plant Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Active Ingredients (per chewable
|Green Tea Extract