Ocu-GLO Vision Supplement for Dogs and Mature Cats Soft Chews: 60 Count
With the Animal Necessity Ocu-GLO Vision Support Soft Chew Dog & Cat Supplement, it’s easy to support your furbaby’s eye health. This supplement combines 12 antioxidants that help to protect cells in the eye at the DNA and protein levels from oxidative damage. Quality ingredients like grapeseed extract, lutein, omega-3 fatty acids, and astaxanthin deliver specialized vision support for both cats and dogs. It’s safe for perioperative use if your best friend has surgery, and it can complement any traditional therapies that your vet recommends. The tasty artificial chicken flavor makes these chews appealing and paw-fect for pets who are allergic to chicken or soy, or have sensitive tummies.
- Formulated to support eye health in dogs and cats.
- Blend of 12 antioxidants is formulated by board-certified Veterinary Ophthalmologists.
- Safe for furry friends with sensitive mouths or GI tracts, as well as for perioperative use.
- The soy-free artificial chicken flavor is paw-some for pets allergic to chicken or soy.
- Intended for small and medium-sized dogs, and mature cats weighing at least 5 pounds.
|1 - 10 lbs
|11 - 30 lbs
|31 - 60 lbs
|5 - 10 lbs
|11 - 20 lbs
Active: GLO Proprietary Blend (Omega 3 EPA/DHA, Grape Seed Extract, Lutein)
Inactive: Arabic Gum, Brewer's Yeast, Citrus Pectin, Fish Oil, Glycerin, Imitation Chicken Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols, Oat Flour, Oat Meal, Propionic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sunflow Lecithin, Water, Rosemary Extract.
Active: GLO Blend 175.5 mg, Ascorbic Acid 50 mg, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 25 IU, Green Tea Leaf Extract 20 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 13 mg, Rutin 5 mg, Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 3 mg, Niacinamide 1.2 mg, Astaxanthin 1 mg, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate 1 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 0.1 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 0.1 mg, Folic Acid 20 mcg, Biotin 10 mcg, Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.5 mcg