Pala-Tech Balt Respiratory Advantage Paste for Horses
BALT Respiratory Advantage is a natural nutritional supplement to help horses handle respiratory issues and distress caused by environmental contaminants. These products provide nutrients to be used by the body's natural mechanisms to develops ways to intervene in pulmonary pathology and to enhance respiratory immunity to pathogens. The objective is to optimize the horse's respiratory efficiency and function. Both formulations work with the BALT (Bronchus-Associated Lymphoid Tissue) to have a positive action on the horse's ability to effectivity manage the many environmental contaminants that enter the horse's body through the respiratory system.
- Suitable For All Types Of Horses.
- Synergistic simulation of the horse's lymphoid tissues to respond appropriately.
- Promotes the natural need for vasodilatation and bronchodilation.
- Provides nutrients known to complement regeneration of damaged pulmonary blood vessels.
- Positively influences secretory IgA to enhance the first-line defense of mucosal surfaces.
- Help improve oxygen exchange.
Directions For Use
Administer the entire 80 mL dose to orally to the horse at least two hours prior to the event or when immediate respiratory assistance is needed. For maintenance use, administer a 40 mL dose post event, during training, etc. Dose to effect based on conditions.
American Ginseng Root Powder, Colostrum Derived Peptides, Honeysuckle Flower Powder, Unibract Fritillary Bulb, Baikal Skullcap Root Powder, Sessile Stemona Root Powder, Common Bietilla Tuber Powder and Notoginseng Powder.
Vegetable Oil, Sucrose, Dextrose, Glycerin, Guar Gum, Silicon Dioxide and Lecithin.