Dechra TrizULTRA + Keto Flush is a multipurpose anti-microbial and anti-fungal flush that’s safe for cats, dogs and horses. This non-stinging solution can be used as a gentle ear cleanser to treat infections caused by yeast and bacteria. It can also be used as a pretreatment that can be applied 15-30 minutes before applying a topical antibiotic treatment. The patented combination of active ingredients is safe for long-term use.
- Anti-microbial, antibacterial, anti-fungal ear and skin flush and cleanser for pets prone to infections caused by yeast and bacteria.
- Fragrance-free, soothing solution can be used as a pretreatment applied 15-30 minutes before applying a topical antibiotic treatment.
- Gentle, non-stinging formula that is safe for long-term use.
- Active ingredient ketoconazole for its anti-fungal properties.
- Veterinarian recommended, formulated for dogs, cats, and horses.
Directions for Use
Apply 15-30 minutes before topical antibiotic treatment.
SHAKE WELL. For use as an ear flush: apply to the ear canal and gently but firmly, massage the base of the ear. For use on skin: squeeze flush over affected area. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Close cap tightly.
Active Ingredients: 0.15% Ketoconazole, Trizedta (Tromethamine USP, Disodium Edta Dihydrate)
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Carbopol Aqua
0.15% Ketoconazole, USP provides antifungal properties.
TrizEDTA® (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP):
- Antimicrobial and antibiotic potentiating activity
- Blocks the Pseudomonas efflux pump
- Potentiates chlorhexidine and antibiotics
- Disrupts the bacterial cell wall by chelating metal ions making the cell wall more porous
- Inhibits the effects of ulcerating bacterial enzymes