DiaGel Anti-Diarrheal Gel for Cats
DiaGel is a unique, all natural, oral formula that only requires 1 syringe and gets rid of most diarrhea cases in a day. In addition to DiaGel’s unique all-natural formula, DiaGel contains pectin’s, psyllium husks, tannins and antioxidants. Common uses include but are not limited to garbage gut, changes in diet and/or water, stress and environment changes like boarding, breeding, traveling and showing. DiaGel tastes great, can be used with antibiotics, has no know side effects, is easy to give and approved by the NASC. (National Animal Supplement Council)
- Easy-to-administer oral gel with a proprietary compound that helps restore proper digestive function and GI health.
- Works quickly to restore balance and calm bacterial and stress- induced diarrhea in cats—usually within 24 hours.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotics to prevent adverse GI effects.
- Palatable formula made from natural ingredients helps flush toxins and promote GI health.
- Comes in a pre-dosed syringe in 0.5 ml size for kittens and 1 ml size for cats.
Directions For Use
Remove the syringe tip cap. Place the syringe between the side teeth of the cat, aiming as far down on the back of the tongue as possible. Gently push the plunger to release the gel. Discard any unused portion of the gel and syringe after use.
- Give one syringe, appropriate for the size of cat, at time of digestive disruption. A second syringe may be given if necessary.
- Give a syringe 2 hours prior to stress-induced event. Repeat as necessary.
Carob, Cranberry Powder, Microencapsulated Bead Agents, Miglyol, Natural Flavors, Oat Bran, Orange Fiber, Origanum Oil, Potassium Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, Rice Bran Extract, Sesquiterpenoid, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Stevia.