Our pets can suffer the discomfort of oral complaints including ulcerations and lesions, inflamed, bleeding gums and a dry mouth. This can lead our furry friends to become irritable, grumpy, lethargic and simply not themselves. With the most potent enzyme formulation, Oratene Brushless Oral Gel helps provide soothing relief from uncomfortable oral health complaints, supporting normal health in your pet’s mouth.
It’s also ideal for use if your pet is due to have oral surgery, or is recovering from surgical treatment to their mouth.
Our oral treatment gel is suitable for cats, dogs, kittens and puppies and can be used for up to a week to help soothe their sore or uncomfortable mouths.
Our brushless oral gel for pets contains no xylitol, alcohol, or detergent - only gentle, non-irritating, non-drying ingredients including our two patented enzyme systems that help to combat odor-causing germs and plaque build-up.
Oratene Brushless Oral Gel benefits:
- Readily accepted by dogs and cats
- Doesn’t stain teeth or cause excess salivation
- No brushing or rinsing required
- 100% safe ingredients
- Free from xylitol and alcohol
Patented LP3 and MD2 Enzyme Systems to Help Manage Bad Breath and Plaque Build Up
Oratene Brushless Oral Care products contain our patented MD2 Enzyme System and patented LP3 Enzyme System. These systems are based on 40 years of advanced enzyme technology, designed to help support your dog or cat’s optimal oral health.
The MD2 Enzyme System is made up of two Enzymes – Mutanase + Dextranase. These two proteins work together in your pet’s mouth to help regulate the pH levels. Why is this important? Germs, plaque, and other similar substances harmful to oral health cannot thrive under healthy pH levels that these enzymes work to provide. The result is a cleaner, healthier mouth for your pet.
The LP3 Enzyme System contains three separate enzymes (lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, and lactoferrin) with anti-inflammatory properties that work as a natural support to normal oral health for your pet. The system causes no side effects, will not harm or irritate healthy tissue, and is ideal for pet’s with recurring oral problems or those needing prolonged use.
- Ideal if your pet needs relief from periodontal disease, gingivitis, ulcers or inflamed gums
- Also suitable for use if your pet is pre- or post-oral surgery to help ease general discomfort
- Dental care gel is an alternative to chlorhexidine and is free from xylitol & alcohol
- With a mildly sweet, non-bitter flavor, Oratene gel won't cause teeth staining or excess salivation
- Easy to use, effective enzymatic formula, simply apply directly to the gums with no need to rinse
Directions for Use
Apply 1/2" strip to upper and lower gums twice daily, preferably after meals. Continue use for 5-7 days. If condition worsens or doesn't improve, seek veterinary care to determine if there is an underlying issue.
Aloe Vera, Cellulose, Dextranase, Glucose Oxidase, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethyl, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Mutanase, Polyglycitol, Potassium Iodide, Sorbitol.