This item cannot be shipped to California.
Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip for Dogs, cats & Horses, Gallon
Keep your four-legged best friend happy, healthy and itch-free with the easy-to-use power of Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip Antimicrobial for Dogs, Cats and Horses. This potent formula harnesses healing and potent lime and sulfur to treat skin conditions like mange or ringworm, while also killing mites and other parasites, and banishing fungal and bacterial infections. Vet Basics Lime Sulfur Dip is also an effective and affordable way to manage mange in breeds with a sensitivity to ivermectin, such as Australian Shepherds or Collies. As simple to use as shampoo and safe enough for even puppies, kittens and foals, this dip will have your furry buddy free from the itchy, irritable skin that has been plaguing him in no time.
- Effective and affordable treatment for mange, ringworm or other irritating skin conditions in dogs, cats and horses.
- Makes an ideal mange control alternative for breeds with a sensitivity to ivermectin, like German Shepherds and Collies.
- Antimicrobial and antiparasitic formula kills lice and mites, and effectively treats fungal and bacterial infections.
- Easy-to-use formula can safely be used to treat even young companion animals, including puppies, kittens and foals.
- Leave-in treatment can be used as needed by simply mixing with water and applying all-over or to affected areas.
Shake well before use. Dilute 4 oz. of Lime Sulfur Dip in one gallon of water. Mix the solution well and use gloves when applying to the animal’s skin. Bathe the animal with a shampoo and rinse well prior to application. Apply the diluted Lime Sulfur Dip solution liberally as a rinse or dip at 5-7 day intervals directly over the affected areas on the pet and massage into the skin. Allow the product to air dry and don not rinse. Do not allow the animal to lick hair coat until dry to prevent ingestion. For more chronic and resistant cases, Lime Sulfur Dip may be used at 8 oz per gallon of water. If a precipitate or crust occurs with the dip, immerse sealed container in warm water for 15 minutes and shake well before use.
Reapply the dip once a week as often as needed.
Active Ingredients: Sulfurated Lime Solution 97.8%.