Bene-Bac Plus Pet Powder, 16 oz
Bene-Bac Plus Pet Powder contains concentrated FOS and live, naturally occurring microorganisms.
Bene-Bac Plus is recommended any time an animal experiences changing nutritional conditions.
- Contains seven fat-encapsulated, common microorganisms found in intestinal tract of small mammals
- Provides help for changing conditions, including, but not limited to birth, breeding, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming, showing, boarding and travel
- 20 million colony-forming units (CFU) of viable bacteria per gram
- Recommended as part of the management program for all animals subjected to adverse conditions
- May be used for regular maintenance
- Contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS): A prebiotic to support the growth of probiotic microorganisms
- Digestive Support: Specially Crafted For dogs, cats, exotic animals and wildlife mammals
- Formulated for Pets: Experiencing changes in their current nutritional or environmental conditions
- Specially Crafted: For dogs, cats, exotic animals, and wildlife mammals
- Excellent Care Solution: PetAg delivers top-quality products for owners and animal professionals
Directions for Use
Initial Feeding: Provide one feeding from table below on days 1, 3, 5 and 7, and then one feeding per week until weaned.
Body Weight Amount of Bene-Bac Plus: <1/2 lb. (227g) 1/4 level teaspoon, 1/2 lb. - 1 lb. 1/2 level teaspoon, 1 lb. - 5 lb. 1 level teaspoon, 5 lbs. - 20 lbs. 2 level teaspoons, 20 lbs. + 3 level teaspoons.
1/4 teaspoon scoop included in jar.
For Maintenance: Use above recommended daily amount once weekly. Feed animals by top dressing Bene-Bac Plus powder on moistened or dry food. Discard uneaten food after no more than 8 hours and thoroughly wash dishes.
Storage: Store in cool dry conditions. Refrigeration not necessary.
Dextrose, maltodextrins, fructooligosaccharide, sodium silico aluminate, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus fermentum fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product.
Recommended for the Bene-Bac Plus Pet Powder, 16 oz