Dechra TrizCHLOR Flush for support of healthy skin for animals with conditions responsive to chlorhexidine. Effective for wound irrigation and cleansing to inhibit bacterial infection.
TrizCHLOR Flush is effective for flushing ears, wound irrigation and cleansing to inhibit bacterial infection. Soothing, water-based formula, great for both dogs and cats.
Note: Caution is recommended when using chlorhexidine in the ear when the status of the tympanic membrane is unknown.
- Indicated for dogs, cats and horses
- Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Antifungal
- Non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin
Preservative and alcohol free, non-irritating to ulcerated or abraded skin or ears
- Easy to use liquid flush, effective for flushing ears, wound irrigation, and cleansing minor cuts and abrasions
Directions for Use
Shake well. For use as an ear flush: Apply to the ear canal and gently but firmly massage the base of the ear. For use on skin: Squeeze flush over affected area. Use a cotton ball to remove excess solution. Repeat as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Close cap tightly.
Active: 0.15% Chlorhexidene Gluconate, Trizedta (Tromethamine USP, Disodium Edta Dihydrate).
Also Contains: Deionized Water.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate, USP:
- Adjunctive therapy for bacterial skin infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- Residual effect; shown to remain active on skin after rinsing
- Bacteria do not tend to develop resistance towards chlorhexidine gluconate
TrizEDTA® (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP) composition:
- Antimicrobial and antibiotic potentiating activity
- Blocks the Pseudomonas efflux pump
- Potentiates chlorhexidine and antibiotics
- Disrupts the bacterial cell wall by chelating metal ions making the cell wall more porous
- Inhibits the effects of ulcerating bacterial enzymes