Doc Roy's Cranberry Extra for Dogs & Cats (60 tablets)
Doc Roy's® CRANBERRY EXTRA is a natural dietary supplement formulated specifically for use in dogs and cats to maintain and support a healthy urinary tract. Excellent supplement for dogs and cats prone to urinary tract infections (UTI) by delivering higher dosage levels of key ingredients. Can be used during a UTI occurrence since the ingredients will not interfere with antibiotics, however, the dosage should be increased to twice a day administration. Daily dosing is made simple with a palatable chicken-liver-flavored, chewable tablet that is scored for accurate dosing.
- Doc Roy's CRANBERRY EXTRA is a natural dietary supplement containing ingredients that support normal functions of the urinary tract in dogs and cats.
- Highly palatable, chewable tablets make daily dosing simple and are scored for accurate dosing
- Can be used during a UTI occurrence, as the ingredients will not interfere with antibiotics
- Provides higher dosage levels of key ingredients for better results
- Excellent supplement for use for the support of a healthy urinary tract
- Oregon Grape Root has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
Administer free choice to the pet as a treat or crumble over the pet's food at mealtime. Give 1 tablet per 45 lb. For best results during a Urinary Tract Infection, administer 1 tablet per 45 lb every 12 hours.
Cranberry Extract, Echinacea Purpuirea, Oregon Grape Root, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)