Bigeloil Topical Pain Relief Gel
Bigeloil is a topical pain relief gel for horses. It is meant be used on bruises, minor injuries, superficial wounds, pain and stiffness caused by exposure, sprains or strains. The gel works to stimulate circulation and may reduce pain caused by arthritis.
- A drip-free gel that soothes, refreshes and invigorates sore muscles.
- Designed to reduces soreness from muscle exertion.
- Helps stimulate circulation.
- Works to reduce the pain of arthritic joints.
- Offers antiseptic properties.
Active Ingredients: Menthol 2%. Also contains Alcohol 60%. Inactive Ingredients: carbomer, fragrance, glycerine, green 5, methyl salicylate, peg-12 dimethicone, polysorbate 80, SD alcohol 40B, triethanolamine, thymol, yellow 5, water.