Dechra DermAllay Oatmeal Shampoo is a soothing, soap-free, general purpose oatmeal shampoo which is indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: anti-pruritic, moisturizing and barrier repair.
For routine bathing and to promote relief of dry, itchy, sensitive skin.
- Contains ceramides
- Formulated for dogs, cats and horses
- Anti-pruritic, soothing
- Gentle, soap-free
- General purpose
Directions for Use
Shake well. Apply to wet coat. Rub onto skin and haircoat until lightly lathered. Keep skin and haircoat lathered for 5-10 minutes, then rinse well. Use 2-3 times per week or as directed by veterinarian.
Solubilized Colloidal Oatmeal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lactate, Lauramide, Glucamate, Methocel, Safflower Oil (Linoleic Acid), Ceramides.
- Comprehensive skin lipid complex includes Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, phytosphingosine and cholesterol.
- Ceramides aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein provides temporary relief and soothing effect for itching and pain associated with allergic reactions.
- Safflower Seed Oil aids in skin moisture retention and soothes dry, itchy skin.