Corona Multi-Purpose Ointment For Horse
For more than 100 years, Corona Ointment has been protecting skin and helping to promote the natural healing of minor cuts, sores, burns, chapping, and dry skin. Corona Ointment has been a staple in horse wound care kits for years and works so well that no barn should be without it.
- Voted the horse wound care treatment of choice by Horse Journal
- Helps promote healing of minor wounds
- Thick lanolin-based formula helps soothe irritated skin and prevents drying and cracking
- Creates an excellent barrier against insects, moisture and dirt
- The thick ointment stays in place and provides continuous wound protection
- Unlike other wound treatments, Corona can be safely applied with no gloves
Directions for Use
For Minor Wounds: Clean the area and apply a thick coat at least once daily. Repeat as needed.
Lanolin USP 30%
Beeswax (Yellow Wax), Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin+IPBC, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Methyl Salicylate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate
If conditions persist or become worse, or in case of deep wounds, or serious burns, consult your veterinarian.