Flys-Off Fly Repellant Ointment for Wounds and Sores Dogs & Horses
Protect your pet from annoying visitors with the Flys-Off Fly Repellent Ointment for Dogs & Horses. Because flies can be a big problems for dogs, especially in kennels or runs, this ointment works to keep flies away from open wounds, sores and other sensitive areas. It’s also great for the equine pals, working to repel those annoying flies in the stable too. This is great for healing, as it prevents your animal from constantly swatting away flies and allowing them to leave the wound or sore alone.
- Ointment works to repel house flies, stable flies, face flies and horn flies.
- Great for use on dogs, horses or ponies in kennels, runs or stables.
- For use around wounds, sores, and other sensitive areas to keep flies away.
- Easy-to-apply cream remains effective for hours, providing long-lasting protection.
- Prevents your animal from swatting at irritated skin to keep the flies away.
Directions for Use
- To treat superficial wounds, abrasions, sores and scratches, apply enough ointment to cover the wound. Apply directly to the wound. Repeat every day.
- Do not use on animals under 12 weeks. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets.
- If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
|Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical