Wonder Dust Wound Care Powder For Dog & Horse
Put a quick end to bleeding with Farnam Wonder Dust Wound Powder for Horses and Show Stock. A Farnam classic product, Wonder Dust is a dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on wounds, cuts, abrasions and capillary bleeding. The fast-acting formula works to quickly stop bleeding and help slow-healing sores and infected lesions dry. Each bottle contains activated charcoal to aid in the prevention of proud flesh plus deodorant to help remove unpleasant smells from foul or infected wounds. To use, simply puff the powder freely over the entire surface of the wound and repeat as needed. This product is formulated for use on horses or show stock and may be used with or without a bandage.
- A caustic and drying agent to help cure slow-healing sores and quickly dry infection lesions.
- Unique formula contains activated charcoal for treatment and prevention of proud flesh and also works as a blood coagulant to quickly stop capillary bleeding.
- Designed for use on open cuts, surface wounds, abrasions, granulated tissue, proud flesh and capillary bleeding to keep your horse healthy and free of pain.
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds, helping your horse heal quickly and efficiently.
- Can also be used on dogs.
Directions For Use
Shake well before using. Open nozzle by turning tip up. Hold nozzle 2 inches to 4 inches from wound. Squeeze container firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Use Wonder Dust with or without bandages. Repeat application as often as necessary.
Iodoform, Potassium Alum, Flowers of Sulfur, Tannic Acid, Activated Charcoal, Copper Sulfate, Hydrated Lime.