Cobalequin B12 Supplement for Cats and Small Dogs
Cobalequin is an easy to administer form of cobalamin supplementation. Cobalequin is orally administered which may eliminate the need for cobalamin injections. Oral cobalamin is bioavailable and has been shown in studies to increase serum cobalamin levels in dogs and cats. Cobalequin B12 Supplement is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Vitamin B12 Supplement for Cats and Small Dogs: Cobalamin, or B12, is critical to the function of many metabolic processes within the body. Your veterinarian may recommend Cobalequin if your pet needs B12 supplementation
- Oral B12 Supplement: Cobalequin is an orally administered form of B12 that may eliminate or reduce the need for B12 injections
- Easy to Serve: Cobalequin tablets can be crushed or given whole and used long-term in cats and small dogs
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
1 chewable tablet per day. Consult your veterinarian for recommended duration of use.
Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Cyanocobalamin 250µg, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) 50µg.
Hydrolyzed chicken flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children
Nutramax Cobalequin® B12 supplement for medium to large dogs.