Denamarin coated tablets containing SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) and silybin
can be used in dogs of all sizes to help support healthy liver functions. In addition, research has shown the administration of Denamarin coated tablets to be safe for dogs. Denamarin Liver Health Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Liver Support for Dogs: Denamarin is the #1 veterinarian recommended liver support supplement for dogs. This supplement contains s-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) to help increase levels of the antioxidant glutathione - one of the liver’s main detoxifying agents
- High-Quality Ingredients: The Silybin found in Denamarin has shown better absorption by dogs than the standardized milk thistle extract found in many other products
- Support Your Dog's Liver Health: The liver is one of the most vital organs in your pet and is responsible for removing toxins, storing energy, aiding digestion, and supporting the immune system
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Tablets should be given on an empty stomach for optimal absorption. They may be given at least two hours after a meal or one hour before a meal.
|Over 120 lbs
Silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (SPC)* ........................... 120mg
*providing 35 mg of Silybin A + B
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE WITH LID SECURELY CLOSED. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Use within 4 weeks after opening. Do not remove desiccant from bottle.