Dechra MiconaHex + Triz Spray is an easy-to-use spray which is indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, and barrier repair; including moderate to severe fungal and/or bacterial infections.
- Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Moisturizing spray for dogs, cats, and horses
- Spray has proven residual activity up to 10 days
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and moisturizing spray.
- Treats topical fungal and bacterial skin infections
- Contains ceramides to aid in moisturizing, repairing and restoring dry, damaged skin.
- Formulated for the support of healthy skin of animals with conditions responsive to miconazole and/or chlorhexidine.
- Spray helps heal moderate to severe fungal and/or bacterial infections and treat localized infections without bathing.
Directions for Use
Shake well before each use. For dry application apply directly to skin and hair coat and allow to dry. For wet application or after shampooing - remove excess moisture and apply directly to skin and hair coat. Apply this product as often as directed by your veterinarian. All changes (positive or negative) should be reported to your veterinarian to determine continued use of this spray.
2% Miconazole Nitrate, USP and 2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, USP:
Aid in the treatment of fungal and/or bacterial skin infections
TrizEDTA® (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP) composition:
Chelates minerals in bacterial cell walls thereby increasing their susceptibility to active ingredients in topical products
Dechra’s comprehensive skin lipid complex includes Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1 and phytosphingosine and cholesterol. Ceramides aid in moisturizing, repairing, and restoring dry, damaged skin.
Recommended for the MiconaHex + Triz Spray Conditioner