Dentahex Oral Rinse with Chlorhexidine and Zinc is a palatable oral rinse for reducing plaque and freshening breath in dogs and cats. This unique formula offers anti-calculus and anti-plaque properties, which helps prevent gum and tooth disease.
- Highly effective in reducing plaque, tartar and calculus
- Protection against common periodontal diseases
- Stronger and healthier teeth
- Fresher breath
- Safe for both dogs and cats. Perfect for the household with multiple pet types
Directions for Use
Shake well before each use. Rinse daily following each meal or as directed by your veterinarian. Gently lift the upper lip to expose the teeth and gums. Point and squeeze to apply a gentle stream along the gum line. Dentahex Oral Rinse disperses rapidly and completely covers the entire oral cavity, even difficult to reach areas. Avoid touching the gum with the applicator tip to avoid any injury in case of movement of your pet.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine 0.12%, Zinc Gluconate .00001%. Inactive ingredients: Flavor, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Glycerin, Poloxamer 407, SD Alcohol 38B, Sorbitol, Water.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate:
- Solution shown to effectively kill germs known to cause periodontal issues
- Proven in clinical studies to be 100% safe and effective in controlling plaque, tartar and calculus
- Zinc Gluconate:
- Essential dietary mineral to help build and maintain healthy teeth
- Helps restore missing Zinc from pets’ diets