Enisyl-F Paste is tuna-flavored, making it irresistible to cats and easy to administer. Recommended for immune system support and conditions responsive to L-Lysine, such as feline herpes virus. Lysine also helps support respiratory health and helps maintain normal eye function and health.
Enisyl-F Paste helps manage the following:
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Watery eyes
- Inflamed eyes
- Conjunctivitis (eye discharge)
For use in cats only.
- Daily L-Lysine supplement for cats to support immune system and eye & respiratory health
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of symptoms caused by the feline herpes virus
- Routine administration of these treats will help to reduce herpes flare-ups
- Cats love the highly-palatable tuna-flavored paste; easy to dose and administer; add to paws or nose
- Easily administer veterinarian-recommended amount of Lysine: adult cats = 500mg 2x daily, kittens = 250mg 2x daily
Directions for Use
Apply the paste directly in your cat’s mouth or spread on the nose or paws where the cat can lick off the paste. Alternatively, you may mix the paste with food and offer at meal time. Replace the cap securely on the tip of the pump after each use.
For Cats 6 months and older: For daily administration give 2 pumps (2 mL) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
For Kittens younger than 6 months: For daily administration give 1 pump (1 mL) twice daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
Safe for long term use when used according to directions.
Active Ingredients per 1 mL pump (1 gram): L-Lysine Hydrochloride ..... 250 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Caramel Color, Citric Acid, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Silica Aerogel, Sorbitol, Soybean Oil, Tuna Flavor, Xanthan Gum.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Warnings: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND ANIMALS. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSE, CONTACT A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.