Vetri Science Laboratories’ Acetylator is a capsule formula designed to support gut, bowel and urinary tract function and health. A combination of N-acetyl glucosamine, beneficial bacteria lactobacillus acidophilus, and digestive enzymes, Acetylator™ helps to maintain genito-urinary tract health. Proteolytic enzymes like pepsin, papain and bromelain support digestion, nutrient absorption and utilization. N-acetyl glucosamine is naturally found in the glycoprotein layer of the mucous membrane. Through support of glycoprotein production, N-acetyl glucosamine supports the structural integrity and healthy function, meaning it supports the body’s natural protective barriers against invading microorganisms.
- Supports proper function of gut, bowel, and urinary tract health with a combination of N-acetyl glucosamine, beneficial bacteria lactobacillus acidophilus, digestive enzymes, and alfalfa
- Proteolytic enzymes like pepsin, papain and bromelain support digestion and normalize mucous membrane stress all while helping to support nutrient absorption and utilization
- This supplement helps support the body’s natural layers’ and protective barriers against invading microorganisms through the support of glycoprotein production
- Gastrointestinal and urinary tract support for your dog and cat has never been so simple
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households with pets who need the extra gastrointestinal support
Directions for Use
Initial: (7 - 10 days)
Up to 30 lbs: 1 capsule, 2 times daily
30-60 lbs: 2 capsules, 2 times daily
Over 60 lbs: 3 capsules, 2 times daily
Up to 30 lbs: 1 capsule daily
30-60 lbs: 2 capsules daily
Over 60 lbs: 3 capsules daily
Active Ingredients: (Per Capsule) N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Shrimp and Crab) 250 mg, Proprietary Blend (Microencapsulated Lactobacillus acidophilus (Non-Dairy), Bromelain, Papain, Pepsin) 14.5 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Fructooligosaccharides (Fos), Hypromellose, Gellan Gum, Maltodextrin.