VetriScience Bladder Strength supports bladder health in spayed and senior dogs with powerful ingredients including pumpkin seed powder, Rehmannia glutinosa, wild yam extract, saw palmetto, and olive leaf extract. The combination of these ingredients supports normal hormone levels, renal function, bladder muscle strength, and normal bladder tone after spaying.
- Veterinarian approved bladder support formula for dogs of all weight ranges
- Supports normal bladder function and health with an advanced combination of ingredients such as pumpkin seed powder, rehmannia, saw palmetto extract and olive leaf extract
- Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control
- Included soy protein contains isoflavones which supports estrogen production in spayed females
- Delicious smoke flavor that dogs can't resist make feeding this healthy chewable treat as easy as ever
Directions for Use
Give 1 tablet per 30 lbs of body weight, daily.
For dogs less than 15 lbs, give ½ tablet daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients: (Per Tablet) Pumpkin Seed Powder, Rehmannia Glutinosa (Root) Powder, Wild Yam Extract, Soy Protein Extract, Corn Silk Powder, Saw Palmetto Extract, Olive Leaf (15% Oleuropein) Extract, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6).
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Smoke Flavor, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate. Caution: Safe Use In Pregnant Animals or Animals Intended for Breeding Has Not Been Proven