Absorbine Fungasol Shampoo for Horses
Fungasol is proven to treat a range of fungal and bacterial skin conditions, making it a great first line of defense, even if the exact nature of an equine skin problem isn’t readily apparent. Clean, treat, and protect your horse’s skin with a gentle formula that includes tea tree oil and a powerful Biopolysan booster ingredient derived from coconuts to enhance the formula’s efficiency. Use separately, or as a complete system to treat even the toughest fungal and bacterial skin conditions.
- Shampoo cleans, washes, and removes debris, a great everyday shampoo in humid conditions
- Patented Biopolysan® technology, derived from coconuts, is proven to boost the effectiveness of the formula
- Fights tough conditions including rain rot; dry, flaky skin; wound bacteria; girth itch; dew poisoning; pastern dermatitis (scratches/greasy heel); and ringworm
- Soothes and helps treat tail itching and rubbing
Directions for Use
1) Thoroughly wet the coat.
2) Apply full-strength directly onto the body by pouring 2 ounces onto a dampened sponge.
3) Let the lather stay on the animal for a minimum of 20 minutes prior to rinsing.
4) Use clean water to thoroughly rinse the animal.
5) Wipe or scrape off any excess water.
6) For complete treatment, follow by using Fungasol Ointment or Fungasol Spray on the affected area(s).
Active Ingredient: Triclosan 0.1%.
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Laneth 50, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil, Glyceryl Laurate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Water